The Following Groups may sign the Integrity Pledge:
- Companies/Private Sector
- Governments/Public Sector
- Civil Society Organisations
- International Agencies
In order to become a signatory for the pledge, please download the document here and follow these guidelines:
- Acquire authorisation to sign and stamp the document.
- Scan said document and email it to email@example.com
- Mail the signed and stamped document to:
ASEAN CSR Network Ltd.
10 Hoe Chiang Road
#08-03 Keppel Towers
Alternative Signatory Routes
The signing of the Regional Integrity Pledge can also be done through national initiatives, providing that the national initiative is a part of the Regional Working Group on Business Integrity or support work of the Regional Working Group. Current members of the Regional Working Group are:
- Integrity Initiative (Philippines)
- Indonesia Business Links
- International Chamber of Commerce-Malaysia
- Global Compact Network Singapore (Singapore Compact for CSR)
- Vietnam Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Private Sector Collective Action Coalition against Corruption (Thailand)
When we have confirmed and approved of your identity, we will add you to the register of signatories located on this website here, and on the websites of Members of the Regional Working Group on Business Integrity or other national initiatives if applicable.